Friday, September 02, 2005

New Job

Today is going to be my first day at work. I don't know whether to be glad or not. I mean, I will be happy to see the bank account getting bigger instead of smaller. It will give my day some much needed structure. It will stress me out because it will take time away from the evil law books.

All in all I am sure it will be just fine. I just need to take my time to learn things and then do a good job.

On the upshot its the beggining of a looooong weekend which means some time off from school (4 days!).

I don't know what I will do this weekend. A part of me wants to hole up with my books and study and the other parts wants to have fun.

On an interesting note. I have found out what will be happening to the law students from the law schools (tulane and somewhere else) in New Orleans. It seems that many (mine included) law schools are taking the students in without further charge and even giving them their books for free. Thats pretty cool.

I really haven't got much to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>