Monday, April 10, 2006

Lamest Weekend

Well... the weekend flew by me and I dont really remember where the time went. Friday really turns into Monday so quickly. However, there are only 3 days left until my legal writing classes ends forever and ever. I am so happy to be done with this horrendous class, :)

Now I am just feeling lazy and enjoying a rare moment.... I was just reading a magazine, I think its the first one I've picked up since starting school. I like this whole relaxing thing :)

In other news..... check these out if you'd like some good reading ;)

Law Nut and Above Supra

Have a good day all :)

1 Comments:

Blogger LawNut said...

Thanks for the link!! :-)

I am really looking forward to reading a magazine...I have not gotten through a single issue of Instyle since the semester started!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>