Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Blog :)

Hey there ;)

Well I was invited to join a collaborative blog with other DC law student bloggers and of course I said yes. If any of you are interested check in over there:

www.dclawstudents.blogspot.com

On othe news, a new kitty, found under a trash can has come to live with me. Theres a picture of him at the above link and when I have a chance I will put up some others of him, he is a really tiny cutie ;)

Well, I am enjoying this day minus the memo looming on top of me. Only oral arguements left and this satan class will be over.

Well I am going to watch some day time TV and enjoy my relatively short lived freedom. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger LawNut said...

I too have an ugly memo hanging over my head like a dark, brooding cloud...and then oral arguments too. Why must every law school torture its students with a writing class like this???? good luck

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>