Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What to Say?

Well, I haven't blogged in a bit because I don't really have much to say. I am back in school and that seems to be going well, work is busy, and all else is generally the same/well. I guess the only thing I really have to share is that I realized how much I DON'T miss certain things about law school.

The number one thing I don't miss is listening to the inane conversations law students are having all around me. Now, I like studying the law, and its interesting and all....But at some point you need to develop something else to talk about. While eating dinner before my classes I just love listening to the riveting arguments going on all around me. And by riveting I mean they make the people having the conversation sound like a conceited ass-bag. So, as an appeal to my fellow law students....Just have some dinner, try talking about your plans for the weekend, or about anything else other then some inane news article with "immense potential for global ramifications" (shut up!). You love to argue, you love to hear the sound of your own voice, I get it.....Believe me I do, but please take a break.

Well, I didn't mean for that to turn into a rant. Its only the 3rd week back and I am already about to strangle certain classmates (the talker, the joker, the person who doesn't read but uses big words to make it sound like he does), this blog should be filling up with law school rants soon enough.

Side Rant: When it snows could you at least *try* to clean *some* of the snow off of your car? I almost died when a huge sheet of ice and snow flew off your car and right into mine. Its really unsafe, and since you had 3 children in car seats in your back seats I would think safety would be important to you. But apparently not, you're too busy and important to take 5 minutes to prepare your car for driving. Thanks, next time I hope its you who meets an asshat who decided to use highway as a snow scraper.

First Year-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, some people really lose themselves...in..well...themselves. They'll burn out soon. Ignore them and concentrate on YOUR weekend plans...they'll keep you sane.

I like how you used both "ass-bag" and "ass hat" in the same post. This will take you places.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And by riveting I mean they make the people having the conversation sound like a conceited ass-bag."

I love that sentiment. Yeah, that. Law school seems to attract a lot of those types. Hell, I'm one of those types sometimes (much to by regret.) I wonder if you can take your little soul-check ticket to the dean at graduation and actually get a whole soul back. I somehow doubt it.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>