Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ouch

If anyone wonders where I've gone to...I am still here but recovering from some emergency dental work.

It was a fun time. First my tooth hurt like someone was beating me in the side of the face with a bat. Then it got so bad I couldn't eat or sleep. At this point my hopes of it going away were pretty much non-existent so I resigned myself, it was time for the dentist.

Luckily I found a great dentist who took me in the same day and did the procedures I needed right away. Now I am spending some time in this weird medicated and sore state. Its a good time. Whats even more fun is trying to get some work done like this.

I have to mention the meds in all my emails, as in "FYI boss, I'm not illiterate, I am just drugged".

I am hoping to resume normal life tommorrow or friday.

Ouch!

First Year-

3 Comments:

Blogger Evil HR Lady said...

I was wondering where you were. There is nothing worse than tooth pain.

I'm glad you got it fixed--and got drugs.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double ouch!!

Hope you're feeling better!!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, did you have to have a root canal? I had to get one of those a couple of years ago. Boy...was that painful. I have flossed religiously ever since...

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>