Friday, October 12, 2007

I am Alive

Well....I suck at keeping up with my blog. But the thing is I feel like sort of a fraud posting here.

I decided that I will be taking a nice long break from law school. I HATED my law school....I hated their freaking humanitarian efforts and obsessions with the repressed of the world (nothing against the repressed of course). So I have been trying to decide whether I should keep posting in this blog or simply start a new one, leave this one up for prosterity and have a link.....

If anyone is still reading and has an opinion just give me a holler.

And, the wedding was awesome :) I'll post some pictures (well without faces of course, it will be the great headless wedding, maybe a bit too creepy......) when I finally get the CD in from our photographer. But we have a shit load of fun, the food was great, there were plenty of booze and we danced all night. All of the people I hoped would be there were there (well almost.....but distance is hard sometimes) and hopefully they all had fun :)

First Year- or rather.... No Year-

Maybe I should call this blog, "now what?"

2 Comments:

Blogger LawSchoolBlogger said...

Yep. Still reading.
Sorry about your decision.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Law school sucks, and the thought of starting my job next year makes my soul ache. Good for you.
Keep the name, you're at the "beyond" part now.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>