Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I should go back to serving tables

So, if you have read any of my blog you will know that I despise my job. I really hate it. I hate the location, I hate the bosses, the coworkers, the work itself, everything really. I was thinking of quitting and taking up waitressing again, at least it was more profitable.

The people at my work drive me crazy. I am a numbers type of person, I went to business school and I took accounting and management so I deal with concrete things. I mean, I love analytical tasks like reading law books (yea, sure I love it... well at least I enjoy it sometimes if I am not rushed and have a chance to sit and enjoy it without feeling as if I am falling behind). But some people are super fucking creative. I am not one of those people.

Now don't get me wrong I am great at thinking up alternative solutions to a difficult problem, making a business plan, things like that where there is a clear result to be had. But I don't sit around and daydream about creative things (usually). what is up with these people, I dont even know what half of them do at work all day.

Fuck em, I want to do what they do. Come in, eat something organic, sit my office chair and stare off into space for a few hours, every hour or so shifting around and sighing as if they are in great mental distress. Then they get up for lunch, go do yoga, swim, walk around a park somewhere and eat something else that resembles meat but isn't. Then repeat morning of sitting on ass and staring off into space.

No wonder they think I am weird when i send them emails asking for reciepts and information about something they fucked up. They stare as I fax and mail and calculate, probably thinking that I am insane.

Coworkers who sit on their asses and stare all day: fuck you, seriously, just fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>