Friday, April 14, 2006

Best Friday Ever :)

The BF is out of town, the papers are in, the arguements are finished. What am I doing to celebrate? Going out and having a a good time? Nope! Sacrificing animals to the law school gods for good grades? No.... thats for Sunday!!!!!!!

I am sitting, right on my butt on my couch watching reruns, drinking a beer in comfy shorts and tank top :) I just wastefully ordered some great food from my favorite place, courtesy of the local food delivery service and I could not be any happier.

So....while this is hardly the most exciting, or the most interesting...its definetly the best so far :)

Ahhhhhh sweet sweet laziness :)

2 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

i find it funny that the "best friday ever" includes the bf being out of town

10:24 AM  
Blogger LawNut said...

Now I don't feel so bad that I've done Jack Crap NOTHING since Wednesday!! I'll join you for the sacraficial animal ceremony for good grades - at this rate I need all the help I can get!! :-)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>