Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Frosty Bitch Strikes Again

If you’ve read this blog for any period of time you’re undoubtedly read about Frosty Bitch (see : FB Uses the Credit Card http://firstyearorlast.blogspot.com/2006/07/company-credit-card-part-one-frosty.html and http://firstyearorlast.blogspot.com/2006/08/dinner-with-frosty-bitch.html )

Well I have had the recent pleasure to cross her path once more. This month she is irate (and I mean bat shit crazy) over some of the things charged on her company credit card that I charged to her and not the company. Edited (to protect the innocent and the asinine) enjoy the email I was so lucky to find in my inbox one recent morning.


First Year,

There appears to be a mistake in the items being charged to me from the paycheck on xx/xx/2006. The following items and their corresponding charges must be refunded to me, as they are expenses that are related to XXXX.

- Charge XXXX in the amount of $107.32
- Charge XXXX in the amount of $291.12
- Various Charges in the amount of $4.72 totally $188.90
- Charge XXXX and XXXX in the amounts of $119.92 and $247.40

The total of these charges comes to $954.66. Please make every attempt to avoid such inaccuracy in the future.


Regards,

Frosty Bitch


Well Frosty Bitch…there is a reason you weren’t reimbursed for those expenses, its because they were personal in nature and unrelated to the business of the company. I think it’s the same reason you named the charges by their line item number and not by the venue. Please enjoy my response

Dear Frosty Bitch
CC: My Boss, the CFO (so he could see her insipid email)

I have carefully reviewed the withholdings from your check and have found no inaccuracies. These charges were passed on to you because they are in fact personal in nature, however if there is a reason any of the following are expenses the company should pay for please alert me to them and I will fix the problem right away.

- Charge XXXX for $107.32 was from a venue called “Chuck-E-Cheese”, this is a child’s play venue and the charges represent a pizza party for 8 children.

- Charge XXXX for $291.12 shows that it was charged on xx/xx/2006 in San Francisco, during the time you visited family there on vacation. Further the receipt shows that the venue was a local attraction to which you bought 7 adult and 6 children’s tickets.

- The various charges for $4.72 (40 in total) amounting to $188.90 were all from Starbucks, some during the work day and many on nights and weekends near your home rather then the office.

- The two charges XXXX ($119.92) and XXXX ($247.40) occurred at a dog grooming business, the first for the grooming of one of your dogs and the second for the grooming of 2 additional dogs. All of these dogs belong to you.

I hope I have cleared up any question you might have. Please feel free to contact me should you need further assistance or have any other questions.


Sincerely

First Year



I was annoyed and aggravated, so I CCed the CFO who hates Frosty Bitch (and saved me from working under her any longer). A few hours later he walked into my office and asked whether my description of the charges was a joke (they weren’t) and her charging inane things on the card was a regular occurrence (it is). He stormed off to talk to her. As of yet today she hasn’t replied.

I do wonder what kind of dogs she’s grooming….I should have asked the groomer while I had her on the phone!

First Year- :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely effing brilliant!!!!!!!!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe she was trying to get the company to pay for that stuff. That is ridiculous! And I feel bad when I charge a cab home after working 12 hours....

Good for you for calling her on her (once again RIDICULOUS) shit.

Great Post!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Save Sheila said...

I love that! The guy I used to work for did stuff like that all the time (charged personal stuff), but he never got caught! He even mailed all 200 of his Christmas cards using company postage. Amazing.

4:49 AM  
Blogger she said: said...

Man! A grand in stuff? Was that all for a month?

Once upon a time that would be a firing offense. Those up-tight corporations used to call it grand theft.

I'm definitely going to have to put you on my must read list. Cause that shit is funny. Well... probably not to you....sorry.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Evil HR Lady said...

That is so funny. I'm so glad you shared that e-mail with us.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she was fired

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>