Saturday, December 24, 2005

Grades Freakout Rant

Break is pretty uneventful. I have been sleeping and sitting around and eating...oh yea and working.

I havent gotten any grades yet, so I am a little freaked about if/when those are coming out and what they are going to be. Having my grades calculated by my performance on a single exam and possibly on on a single time I was called in class (when I was mercifully prepared for class). So, I am stressing it a little but I guess theres nothing I can do about it now. I didn't feel that great about either exam (I didn't feel awful about then either though) so I don't know if I am heading for "good" grades or if I will forever be stuck in a land of mediocrity.

Anyhow, if I don't do well it will be sad... I really spent so much time studying for these exams, but I could have done better about starting a review/maintaining it throughout the semester and not peicing together an outline later on in the game. So. if I don't do well it will be all my fault, but I will whine anyways (or never speak of it to anyone).

Merry Christmas Eve, me and boyfriend have to go to Target....just imagine the fun we are in for.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Good luck on your grades, hopefully you have them by now!

10:54 AM  
Blogger josh said...

i know it seems like a big deal, but grades only matter until you get your first job. its not the end of the world.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>