Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am in LOVE!!!!

So... the old one was white, pretty dingy and definetly worn out. Pieces were broken that I *needed* and it was way too cold....

Now HE has arrived. He's black and so tall, looming over me. He's cool but not too cold, has plenty of room and all of his pieces are functional..... oh I am so happy. It was love at first site :)








Old:

And New :



Yes.... I did give him a big hug when he got off the truck. Before you think me mad....understand that a fridge that cannot cool my beer and keep my hard liquor ice cold is no fridge at all....a mere shell of a fridge. But that fridge is now dead to me, I am ready to begin anew with my black stallion. Plus... he gives me water and ice on demand, who doesn't love that?

First Year-

2 Comments:

Blogger Nut's mom said...

wow. that is sexy. I am jealous you have such a hottie. (wiping drool away now)

6:19 PM  
Blogger LawNut said...

Well you know what they say...once your go black, you never go back! ;-)

I love the new fridge, I totally need a new one myself! (I've got one similar to old whitey).

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>