Monday, August 07, 2006

I am a Starbucks Whore

Well... what can I say? I wanted to hate Starbucks, at first I resisted. I mean, 5 bucks for some coffee? Naaah I'm not a yuppie, I would never do that! Well... 2 years later I have quite the Starbucks habit. Now that I work somewhere with a Starbucks IN (yes in!) the building I cannot resist, and every day I feed the Starbucks machine. I have to say, I do love the people who work at my Starbucks, they're quick, friendly, helpful, etc.

So when this conversation took place Friday I felt a little....shall we say whorish?

Me (idlying chatting with bored Manager): I am going to miss these Moca's next week, I wont be in the office.

Starbucks Manager (SM): Really? Whats going on?

Me: Oh....just doing some internal audits at some properties.

SM: That stinks, well there'll be another starbucks, its not like you're loyal or anything, you'll just move on to another one.

Me: Um.... I guess I probably will get my coffee at another one.

SM: Of course you will, you NEED the Mocha, and you don't care one bit about where you get it from!

Me: I guess that makes me a Starbucks whore, I'll get it where I can.

Me and SM: laugh our asses off.

So, I am a whore for my Mocha, what can I say?

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

i had a fight with the woman in the mcdonalds drive thru today. i wont be going to that one for a while.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>