Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cough Cough...DIE

Sorry for the lack of posts.... I have been deathly ill with whatever disease had been floating around the office. You should have heard it in here last week, its quite pleasant to work when all you can hear is :::hack::::hack:::::aaaaachoooo::::sniffle::::sniffle:::: and so on.

So the boss has an ingenious idea, sent all the sick people home and order them to stay there until their disease is gone. Looking around the office today the same number of people apear to be sick, they are just different people now.

I am getting mostly better, but I just can't seem to shake it. So, I will be back with a vengence and hopefully without a hacking cough.

First Year :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

I wish my boss would ban all the sick people. I am sick of getting sick from other sickies who are too sick to be useful at anything other then making the rest of us sick!
I hope you get better soon!

10:24 AM  
Blogger she said: said...

-Everyone- has gotten that thing this year.

We finally broke down and bought some mucinex - because at one point we would pay for anything including a voodoo ritual if we thought it would make us feel better. Mucinex was my best friend at that point. I didn't think anything OTC would make that much difference - but that crap actually dries you the hell out.

They even freak you out by saying you -have- to drink a full glass of water with it. That is to replace moisture it's drying up in your body. It works that well.

Hope you feel better - cause that cold was not fun. Everyone I talk to says the same thing.

10:35 AM  
Blogger the default attorney said...

I think it's an..epidemic...or pandemic...or plague...or something. Everyone is my office has it or had it. I'm living on airborne and borrowed time.....
Hope you're feeling better!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better soon! The same thing happened here. It's hard too, because there is always at least one person in the office who isn't totally sick but is just overdramatic.

Still being sick sucks!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>