Monday, January 02, 2006

Its 2006 :)

Happy New Years everyone :)

I had a fun time on new years, its one of my favorite holidays, I really like fresh starts and thats what the new year coming feels like to me. I haven't made any resolutions, but if I were to make some I think they would mostly have something to do with not saving reading for school for the last minute, learning grammar better so I don't loose so many damn points on my legal writing stuff, and actually make an outline that I don't start writing a week before the exam.

Yea, all those sounds good but I have been telling myself those types of things since high school. It wasn't a big problem when I was in high school or college. I got through without a lot of reading or preparation, but law school is different. Of course I could be doing really well but I don't know because my grades havent been posted yet. the waiting is killing me,

So I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years. I was with the boyfriend and a few other couples at a friends house. We drank and talked and stayed up the entire night. As I said before new years is a big deal to me... usually prefer to get dressed up and do something of that nature, but this was a nice change.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

happy new year first year! i dont make resolutions either, i prefer to make new years wishes: things that would be sweet if they happened, but you wont put any effort of your own into them.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>