Thursday, January 05, 2006

Round #2 Already???

Remember when you were an undergraduate and you got to laze around until about the middle of January before going back to school? Well apparently law school is nothing like that. You can imagine my surprise when one of my classmates started bitching about one of our books not being in yet. I hadn't given the books any thought because I figured last didn't start for another week at least.

Well I was wrong. Class starts MONDAY...thats right this very monday. So I did the only thing I could...told my place of employment I woud be out for the rest of the week and I am now sitting in my PJs at home waiting for Dr. Phil to come on.

I could go get the book....but that would require a trip to school, I think I need another day before i am ready to fight for textbooks with the masses.

Well have a good one... I hope you guys have more vacation left then me.

2 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

nope, i got back yesterday, and our classes start monday too. luckily, my advanced tax class has the same book as basic tax, and my seminar doesnt have a book. score!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

and suddenly, I'm glad I'm an undergraduate.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>