Sunday, June 03, 2007

Laziest Blogger....Ever

Yes yes, exam are long over, perhaps it just took me a month to recover from the trauma before I was able to come back here? Or perhaps I fell into a laziness spiral, finally freed from mind numbing outline making and reading.

In any case, I am back. I am also 90 days away from my wedding :) I finally bought my gown, at the last moment of course, and I have a lot of the major details at least partially settled.

My guest list has gotten a little out of control, so my small and intimate 50 person wedding might be growing into a 60-70 person family I haven't seen in 15 years fest. (Sigh) At least there is space in the venue.

And a mini-rant:

Stupid Asshole with TB--> What the fuck is wrong with you??? You say you didn't know how serious it was when the CDC contacted you and ordered you into isolation (and were also planning on flying the jet out to get your diseased ass back to the states). Excuse me????? I believe if the CDC contacted ME I would definetly be thinking something serious was going on.

But not you, "real man of genius", you decided to sneak into the USA. Why sneak? Oh because you were ordered not to fly on commercial planes, and your passport was flagged, so you couldn't actually fly into America. Why not do the next best thing? Just fly to Canada, and drive over the border....yes it does make you sound a little like a terrorist.

Anyhow, you fucking suck as a person, selfish ass.

Love,

First Year-

3 Comments:

Blogger she said: said...

Just when I think your blog is dead, you come back.

So - how forgiving as a nation are we when someone potentially infects you with a deadly disease and all people want is an apology?

What?!

With a wedding coming up - I'm surprised you don't have more posts. You must be the calmest bride ever.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Its MY Day :) said...

Hey....you might be interested in my wedding budget blog :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger she said: said...

Yes, but will we forgive the goat? Besides.. I'm pretty sure I've already seen that on youtube.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
/body>